Thursday, January 8, 2015

Furry and Fun Blog Hop and Release



Today is the day!!
The new release stamps will be available for purchase at the following websites:

Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

******
To celebrate the new release, we have a Blog Hop!

Hop along to the Design Team's blogs to see the new release stamps.
While you are there, make sure to leave a comment at each stop.

There is a prize along the way, you won't know where, so make sure to leave a comment at each stop; that is how you will be entered into the drawing for the prize.

Now let's get hopping!!

Jane


Lisa





So, what what do you think?! Which are your favorites?

The Hop will run through Midnight EST, Sunday January 11th.
The winner of the candy will be announced on Tuesday.

10 comments:

Lyn said...

Lots of gorgeous stamps but I think if I had to choose, the cow would be my favourite

Carol Dee said...

I love the new hedgies! So cute! :)

Carolina F. said...

My two favorites stamp are the ladybug, and the cute kitty! They are so adorable!

cdjcape521 said...

I love HH stamps, always have!

Beth Norman said...

The hedgehog was so cute. My dad had one as a pet so I always think of him when I see one.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous cards. Precious Princess and the cow are top of my list. Hugz

Renae said...

Fun new images, the cow is my favorite. Thanks for the blog hop.

José said...

Lots of new stamps and beautiful cards by DT.
My favorite is the cow, so cute and adorable

Di said...

Great new release....lots of cute images. I have to say, my favorite is the little holstein cow...so cute. Thanks for a fun hop!

Janine said...

The cow is my favourite - really cute!