Thursday, March 19, 2015

Classy Clydesdale

Hello High Hopes Fans

The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st


Whoo hooo! New Release day is finally here! The Spring Is In The Air release is now available on the High Hopes website! Head on over and see what's new! 

I am happy to introduce you to Classy Clydesdale! I'm a horse lover so when I saw this stamp I ......well I can't lie - I let out a VERY excited - YES!! and did a happy dance (at my desk at work). Okay, that and I love the Budweiser horses!




I coloured the horse in classic Clydesdale colours with my Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut it. The sentiment is computer generated and the saying is from a frame I have in my home.

Spectrum Noir List
Horse: TN7 TN9 TN8
Bridle: BT9 TB9
Hooves: 1G1 1G4 1G7
Mane/Tail: BG7 BG10 BG8
Ribbon: TN1 EB1




Thanks for stopping by!




If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada



2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

What a darling stamp. The card is full of cuteness.

Lisa Topps said...

I love the budweiser horses too! Yours is very well coloured. A pair in front of Santa's sleigh would look great too.