Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Emilee & Lola

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find our March Challenge HERE
The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st. 

Hi everyone! Today I am showing you one of the super cute new images that will be available March 19th! I am using the new stamp called Emilee and Lola. Oh my goodness who doesn't love a little girl with her teddy, wagon and puppy!


I coloured Emilee & Lola with my Copic Sketch markers. I framed the image with a Lacey Square die cut from Spellbinders. This paper is from the American Crafts "Welcome Spring" 6x6 paper pad. I added some lace, ribbon and clear Wink of Stella gel pen to all the flowers. To define the paper I also inked all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.


On the inside I used the sentiment called Springtime Script and some more die cut shapes.


Copics used:
Skin: E00, E02, R20
Hair: Y21, Y22, YR23, YR24
Blue parts: B21, B23, B24
Pink parts: R81, R83, R85, R89
Bear: E50, E51, E53, E55, C7
Puppy: C1, C3, C5, C7
Wagon: E51, E53, E55, E57
Ground: C0, C1
Around image: B000

Please join us in our Spring Challenge! We'd love to see what you create!
See you next week!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: