Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday, Mach 23: Spring is in the Air 2015

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find the March Monthly Challenge here. 
The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st. 

******

Welcome back, today I'm super excited to featured another beautiful stamp from our new release 

This cute stamp is My Pony#T505. Adorable right?


I stamp My Pony with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some copic paper. I colored with my copic markers. I used the dots technique with the copic markers to give some interest to the pony.
Copic Markers List:  Pony E29, 31, 33, 37, 70
Girls hair C3, 5, 9
Girl Skin E000, 51, & V000
Girls Clothes RV17, 19, RV00, 10
Shoes RV10
Bucket C5, 9

Here is a close up!


Now you can see a little closer the technique I used on the pony. This shaker card was so much fun to created with my new My Pony stamp
Be sure to play along with this month's challenge: Anything Goes!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Spring is in the Air

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: