Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New Release Sneak Peek - Foxy Knitter!

This week at High Hopes Stamps we have been showing sneak peeks of all the images being released! They have been so cute!

 I had some fun coloring up Foxy Knitter -


Cute little fox huh? Stamped Foxy Knitter with Black Memento Ink then I colored with my Copics - (colors below)

My pattern papers are from Prima Marketing Sun Kiss collection - I sewed all the layers down, and used a jumbo Martha Stewart Wild Flowers punch. The High Hopes "Thank You" Sentiment is one of my favorite fonts.  Then I added three white buttons for a simple embellishment.



Have you been enjoying all the new sneak peeks? Now it is time to order!! Bet they are going to fly out!


2 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Sooo Cute card. Love the prima paper you used, and the punch lace. Well done Michelle O.

ionabunny said...

So cute. Hugz