Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Garden

Hello High Hopes Fans

The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st


Happy Thursday everyone! 

It is finally starting to feel like Spring in Ontario - there isn't a a minus sign in front of our day time temperatures to be seen - whooo hooo! I even had my sunroof open on Monday - just cause I could! That and it was 5 degrees and sunny!

For my post today I am sharing a card using Garden Fence from the latest NEW RELEASE

I coloured the image with alcohol markers (list below)  and set it on a base I cut from  the Elegant Edges cartridge by Cricut, the paper is from K & Company. The scalloped border is from My Creative Time Dies. White ribbon, yellow checked paper from my stash, and a sentiment printed from my computer help finish everything off. 

Spectrum Noir Marker List
Fence: GB8, GB10, EB5
Leaves/Stems: CG1, CG3, DG4
Flowers: LY1, LY3, CT4, GB2, OR1, OR2, LV1, LV2, LV3

Thanks for stopping by and pssst - have you joined our monthly challenge yet? Come on over and play along. You have a chance to win  High Hopes stamps!



******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: