Thursday, March 19, 2015

Teddy's Family - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans

Today is RELEASE DAY!!!
The "Spring is in the Air" Release is now available for purchase!

Also, don't forget that you can find the March Anything Goes Challenge here
The challenge runs through Tuesday, March 31st.

Lacey

Today I am sharing one of the new release stamps.

This is called Teddy's Family

When I saw this stamp, I noticed that the bears were all smiling despite the fact that it was raining.
It make me think of this bible verse...
I (He) will send down showers in season; There will be showers of Blessing. Ezekiel 34:26

Ezekiel 34 is prophecy from God as a warning for those who are selfish and take care of themselves while their "flock" are neglected and "scattered". He says "15 I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign Lord. 16 I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak"...23 I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd. 24 I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them. I the Lord have spoken.

He sends rains in season to make the land fertile which will be a blessing on his people.
This verse basically means that: rains will happen so that blessings can occur.
If you are going through something right now, please know that blessings can come from the pain.

The papers are from my stash from an old My Mind's Eye pack. I added a ton of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts along with a die-cut bow using Magnolia's Bride Bow

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os...
The umbrella was paper-pieced using some coordinating paper.

I used Twinkling H2Os:
Rich Cocoa, Cinnamon Stick, Cedar Wood, Blue Grass, Summer Breeze, Wintermist Gray, Playful Peony, Bashful Blue

Now go check out those stamps!!!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: