Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Road to a Friend's House - Dina

Hey everyone!

Here's another sneak peek of one of High Hopes "Spring is in the Air" new release coming out on March 19. I love Sping and all the beautiful colors of this wonderful season, so I couldn't resist creating this card. 

This is "Emilee and Lola" and I painted them with watercolors in shades of Spring and dot stitched the border with an Amethyst Prismacolor Marker.


I used Buncha Scraps "Hippity Hoppity Easter/Spring Bundle" for the pattern paper and the tulips. 
I cut a couple of borders out of white cardstock using Victorian decorative scissors.


I printed out the sentiment in brown, and finished off my card with a few coordinating paper Spring flowers.
Love Spring and can't wait for the High Hopes new releases to come out this week. 
Keep an eye out and happy stamping!

Dina




1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

What a pretty stamp like it!
Your card is so beautiful love the tulips and your coloring is awesome.