Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday, March 5th - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans

The challenge runs through Monday, March 2nd.

Lacey
Today I am showcasing Part Time Gardener from the latest release.
I used some papers from my stash (I think they are from two different companies, but work well together). I used some old punches along with Magnolia's Cloud & Flag, Lovely Fence, Swirl Heart, and Grass Dies. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts along with some pearls.


I watercolored the image with Twinkling H20's using:
Natural Linen, Dreamsicle, Buttercup, Nutmeg, Ceder Wood, Orange Peal, Spiced Pumpkin, Azurite, Sweet Alfalfa, Olive Vine, and Bashful Blue.



******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: