Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bear Pals!

Hello High Hopes Fans

You can find our April Challenge HERE 
The challenge runs until April 30th! 


Today I am sharing with you the newly released stamp image from High Hopes Stamps called 
Bear Pals. I just can't get over how cute they are! I love bears to begin with but these two are so adorable I just want to hug them!


To start I used a pre-made 5.5" square card. Then I took a die from Pretty Pink Posh, called "Stitched borders 2" and cut out this really pretty stitched border down both sides. Then I added paper from the new Echo Park Bundle of Joy "A New Arrival" 6x6 pad that I got from One Crazy Stamper. A little ribbon bow with a cabochon flower and my card is done!


On the inside I used the High Hopes sentiment called "Sunshine & Flowers". I cut another border and added it for some embellishment on the inside of my card!


Copics Used:
Bears: E30, E31, E33, E35, R20 nose C6 
Shorts: BG11, G40, G43
Dress: RV21, RV23, BG11, RV25
Flowers: Y21, Y23, G40, G43

High Hopes Stamps had a new release on March 19th, click the banner below to see all the new stamp images!


Have a great Tuesday everyone, see you soon!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


Supplies:


No comments: