Thursday, April 2, 2015

Buddy Bear Camping - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans

Did you see the new challenge?
The April Challenge can be found here.
It runs through 7pm EST Thursday, April 30th.

Lacey
Today I am sharing another stamp from the latest release.

This guy is called Buddy Bear Camping
I found these perfect papers in my stash from an old October Afternoon collection. 

I kept it simple so that the map paper could show. 

The image was embossed in black in watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os...

Twinkling H20's used:
Rich Cocoa, Cedar Wood, Cinnamon Stick, Blushing Caramel, Nutmeg, Olive Vine, Sweet Alfalfa, Bolivian Blue, Go Navy, Hunter Gray, Sunflower, Hot Cinnamon, Jasper Red, Bashful Blue, and Playful Peony.

I'm sorry for the poor quality pictures. I lost the batter to my camera while on Spring Break and haven't gotten a replacement yet. 

Thanks for stopping by!

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: