Thursday, April 30, 2015

Julie's Wish - Sneak Peek!

   Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans!

I hope you have been enjoying the sneak peaks of the Fairies & Adventurers new release on the blog this week. What a talented group of ladies!

The full release will be available tomorrow, May 1st! Whoo hooo!  Fairies and sentiments and adventurers - oh my! 

My post today features Julie's Wish and a sentiment from the  Sentiment #1 set. I LOVE the sentiments that are in this release! 

                                                         Donna


It is truly amazing (I have a few fellow designers who won't believe it <wink>) but I didn't have a patterned paper that fit the light, magical feel I wanted for this card. 
So.....out came the ink pads and a sponge and away I went. It is the first time I have attempted to do a sponged background and I'm quite happy with it - for my first time. I sponged the Spellbinders die cut in the background and stamped the sentiment with Memento Rose Bud.

Julie is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers, fussy cut and popped up with pop dots.

Spectrum Noir List: 
Ribbon: BT3 BT4 BT5 BT7
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 1G1
Wings: 1G1 1G2 QG4
Eyes: BT2 BT3 BT4
Dress/Boots: PP1 PP3 PP4
Stars: CT1 CT2 CT4
Hair: TN3 TN6 TN7

Our challenge for April is Anything High Hopes Goes! You have until 7 p.m. today! to play along so hop on over and join the fun! We look forward to seeing your High Hopes creations!

Don't forget to pop by the High Hopes website or your favourite store below  to see all of the new releases.


Thanks for stopping by!



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: