Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday, April 06: Orian & Whisky

Hello High Hopes Fans

Did you see the new Challenge? 
The April Challenge can be found here.
It runs through 7pm EST Thursday, April 30th. 

******

Happy Monday, 

Today I am sharing another stamp from the latest release.
This is "Orian & Whisky" # T507 now available on High Hopes Store


This cutie is one of the new released stamp...  Adorable right!
Just the perfect stamp to used on a any occasion!!!

I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some copic paper. I used lots of  copic markers for my card...
Copic Markers List: 
Orian shirt R27, 29, 39 Y08, 11
Pants B93, 95, Y08
Shoes C3, 5, 9
Hat R27, 29, 39
Skin E000, 00, R20, V000
Hair E23, 25, 29
Wagon R27, 29, 39, C3, 5
Whisky W1, 3, 0, C3, R20, 29, 39
Flowers B000, B02, V12, 15, RV00, 10, YG03

For embellishment I used clear adhesive gems, star dust stickles from ranger, Prima Flowers, vellum, and a few dies from different companies.

Here is another photo!



For more details about my card visit my blog at https://madewithlovecards.blogspot.com

Be sure to play along with us this month's challenge: Anything Goes!
                  There is a FREE DIGITAL stamp if you don't have any High Hopes Stamps yet!                        Thanks for stopping by today!

Spring is in the Air

******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: