Thursday, April 16, 2015

Slidin' By

Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 

                      I hope you have been enjoying the DT posts! 

    My card today features Hedgy has FlowersI made this a slider card so Hedgy slides from one side of the card to the other. 

 My god daughter loves hedge hogs so when I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it to make a card for her birthday! 

                                                     Donna


I coloured Hedgy with alcohol markers (list below) and then fussy cut it. I created my scene using cardstock and various dies. 

My god daughter is turning 17 but still has a bit of "little girl" in her ... don't we all? <wink> I hope she enjoys it. 

Spectrum Noir marker list
Hands, feet & body: TN1 EB1 EB2
Fur: EB6 EB3 EB8
Flowers: CT1 CT2 CT4 GB4 OR1 OR2 OR3
Nose: PP1 PP3 PP2
Trees: EB6 EB7 DG2 DG4

Our April Challenge is Anything High Hopes Goes! You have until April 30th to Come on over and play along. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a super day!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: