Monday, May 18, 2015

Bob Loves to Ski Doo - Lynne


Happy Monday High Hopes fans!   

Here's a Wintry card for you this week ... though I don't recall EVER seeing one of these in Northern Ireland, we just don't get the weather for it!  This image is Bob Loves To Ski Doo - I've gone for a bit of a butch colour theme this week and matched my image to my DP.   I've used my Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, and added some clear gloss to his goggles and to the windscreen.  I also added some clear stickles to the snow and round the edge of my image.  My sentiment is from the Sentiment Set #1 from the Fairies and Adventurers release.

Thanks for visiting High Hopes today .... feel free to pop over to my blog too!

Join in our 'Anything High Hopes Goes' May challenge here ... the random winner gets to choose 2 stamps of their choice :)  There's a free digi at the top of the page if you don't have any High Hopes stamps yet!  

We have a new Facebook Page

No comments: