Thursday, May 7, 2015

Gabriel Loves To Ski Doo

                        Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 


I hope you have been enjoying the new Fairies and Adventurers release! 

When I saw Gabriel Loves To Ski Doo it brought back some wonderful memories :). I grew up in town but I had a few friends that grew up on farms so I had some fun riding snowmobiles growing up. 

                                                  Donna



Gabriel and his Ski Doo are coloured with alcohol markers and I added a stripe to the hood of his machine just for fun :) I feel like Gabriel would have his Ski Doo customized or blinged out as much as he could lol . 

 The patterned papers are from Bo Bunny and the snowflake(s) are cut out of one of the papers. I added some Stickles for snow coming down - which Gabriel seems to love! The sentiment is from the Sentiment #1 set. 

Spectrum Noir Marker List

Pants/Head Band/Mittens: B45 (Copic) TB8 TB9
Coat: TB1 TB2 TB4
Boot/Hair: EB6 EB3 EB7
Mouth: PP1 PP3
Face: FS2 FS3 TN2 
Ski Doo Seat/Stripe/Skis : BG2 BG4 BG5
Ski Doo: CT1 CT2 CT4 GB4
Handle Bars: 1G1 1G3 1G4

Don't forget to pop by the High Hopes website to see the full release

Did you see the new challenge? It is Anything High Hopes Goes!
The May Challenge can be found here

It runs through 7pm EST Sunday, May 31st.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: