Monday, May 25, 2015

Gabriel Loves To Ski Doo!

Hello High Hopes Fans

Did you see the new challenge?
The  May Challenge can be found here. 
It runs through  7pm EST Sunday, May 31st. 

******

Happy Monday High Hopes Friends, 

For my post I'm sharing "Gabriel Loves To Ski Doo"
& a sentiment from the "Sentiment Set #1"


Looks like Gabriel is having a blast...right!

I stamped my image with "Memento Tuxedo Black" ink and coloured with 
"Copic Markers" the background was stamped and embossed with snowflakes. I
also used my distress inks.
I used sequins from my stash and others from Pretty Pink Posh. I also used "Small 
The sentiment was stamped and embossed with "Liquid Platinum" embossing Powder from Ranger.

Copic Markers: Sky E000, E00, V00, R20
Hair E23, E25
Jacket C1, C3, C5
Pants B24, B29
Gloves R24, R27, R29
Shoes E23, E25, E37
Snowmobile W1, W3, W5, C3, C5, B000, BG10, 0

Here is close up!


Who wouldn't want to get this fun card in the mail!

For more details about my card visit my blog at https://madewithlovecards.blogspot.com

Be sure to play along with us this month's challenge: Anything Goes!
                  There is a FREE DIGITAL stamp if you don't have any High Hopes Stamps yet!                      
     Thanks for stopping by today!


******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: