Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bob Hooked A Big One!!

It's Your Day ENJOY!

Hey Stampers!

I created this card for my brother's upcoming birthday this week using Bob Hooked a Big One and the sentiment It’s Your Day ENJOY
used Kraft paper as the base of my card size 6×6 and a few upcoming decorative papers from Buncha Scraps Father's Day Collection for this project.
Bob Hooked a Big One image was painted with watercolors and Prismacolors and cut out. I dot stitched around his frame.

I punched a few flags using EK Success Mini Punch Set  and twine to make the pennant.
I also punched out a mini envelope and slipped a stamped birthday message inside and added a some YNS Gumdrops that I got fromOne Crazy Stamper, and twine to finish off the card.
There it is. It’s Your Day ENJOY!! This one is for my brother.

Don't forget to check out our new challenge for May called "Anything Goes". The only requirement is that you use a High Hopes Stamp. If you don't have one you can use our free digi.




No comments: