Thursday, May 28, 2015

Julie's Dream

                              Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 

Today I am sharing Julie's Dream another one of the cute fairies from the Fairies & Adventurers new release. 

I wanted to do something different for my post today. I decided to do an easel card........with a twist! It features a Post It note holder just for fun! 

                                                  Donna


The photo below shows the card "closed"


I found the pattern for the note holder on the internet - there are numerous patterns to choose from depending on what your finished card size will be. 

I coloured Julie with Spectrum Noir makers. I tried the pallette colouring technique (first time ever!) on her wings and added some Stickles with a fine tip paint brush because I wanted the wings to be light & airy, almost transparent..... and a fairy has to have glitter somewhere right?! 

Spectrum Noir Makers: 
Hair: CT 1 CT2 CT4 GB6
Dress & Boots: BT1 BT2 BT4
Hearts: CR2 CR4 CR6
Leaves: DG1 DG2
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2
Eyes: BT2 BT4 BT5
Flowers: OR1 OR2 OR3 1G1 1G2 GB4 GB5 GB6
Lips: FS8
Wings: FS6 BT1 

Don't forget to pop by the High Hopes website to see the full release, and don't forget to come play along in our monthly challenge. We can't wait to see your creations! 

Did you see the new challenge? It is Anything High Hopes Goes!
The May Challenge can be found here
                          It runs through 7pm EST Sunday, May 31st.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: