Friday, May 8, 2015

Julie's Flight

Hello High Hopes Fans

I am excited to share another one of my cards, using one of the stamps and sentiments from the new release.
Jane 

This is Julie's Flight (S520), along with the sentiment from Sentiment Set #2 (U501).  Don't you just love glitter???

This was a fun image to colour!  After I finished colouring Julie with Tombow Markers and water, I fussy cut her out and used foam tape to add some dimension to this card. The oval die is from Spellbinders - Petite Ovals Small.  I used some diamond stickles on Julie's wings, as well as, some Wink of Stella-clear glitter on areas that I decided not to cut out as I didn't want to lose any of the fine details on this image.  The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  To finish this card off, a few YNS Gumdrops - white glitter, were added to the top corners and before and after the sentiment.     

Supplies Used:
Ink - Tombow Markers - 533, 942, 850, 800, N55, N75, 847, 990, 977, 673, 676, 603, and 636. Versamark Ink Pad, Black and White Embossing Powder.
Paper - DP unknown (from stash), American Crafts-White Glitter Cardstock, SU-Elegant Eggplant Cardstock.

Did you see the new challenge?
The May Challenge can be found here.
It runs through 7pm EST Sunday, May 31st.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: