Thursday, May 7, 2015

Julie's Moment - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

It's Lacey here and it's my turn to share my card using one of the new release stamps. 
In case you missed it, the Fairies & Adventurers Collection was released last week.
You can find there here

This is Julie's Moment. Isn't she so pretty?!

The papers are old My Mind's Eye from my stash.
I used some Paper Flowers and Banner Die with some fun Glittery Cardstock. 

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os...

Twinkling H2Os used:
Natural Linen, Dreamsicle, Buttercup, Nutmeg, Moss Agate, Playful Peony, Hot Cinnamon, Olive Vine, and Bashful Blue

If you are looking for the May Challenge, you can find it here

The challenge runs through 7pm EST May 31st. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy stamping!

No comments: