Monday, May 25, 2015

Julie's Wish - Lynne


Happy Monday High Hopes fans!  This is my last post as part of the High Hopes DT.  It's been a wonderful 3 years and it's been great to have 'worked' with such a fabulous DT!  (You can't exactly call it 'work' when the images are such fun to colour!)   I'd like to wish my teamies all the very best for the future, and special wishes and thanks to Lora :)

So for my final card I've used Julie's Wish from the Fairies and Adventurers release.  I've coloured her with my Derwent Inktense watercolour pencils, and added some clear gloss and glitter to her fairy dust and to the centres of all the stars, so it's lovely and sparkly.  My magical day sentiment is from the new Sentiment Set #2.

Thanks for visiting High Hopes today .... feel free to pop over to my blog too!

Join in our 'Anything High Hopes Goes' May challenge here ... the random winner gets to choose 2 stamps of their choice :)  There's a free digi at the top of the page if you don't have any High Hopes stamps yet!  

No comments: