Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Baseball Anyone?!

Hi Everyone,
Today I'm sharing a new image from High Hopes called "Gabriel Loves Baseball".  I have coloured & designed this card to be simple yet a little on the bold side for masculine effect.  I hope I got it right.  

Card Ingredients
Copics
Hat, Stripes, Shoes & Socks - B93, B95, B97, B99
Hair - YR23, YR21, Y23
Shirt & Pants - YR68, YR65, YR27
Skin - E000, E00, E11
Plate & Socks - C3, C1, C0
Ground - E43, E41, E40
Bat - E44, E43, E41
Background - B0000
Misc Stuff - Jungle Bug patterned paper from Kaisercraft, Bazzil - Tangelo & Great Lakes, My Hero Sentiment High Hopes Set #3Happy Birthday Sentiment High Hopes F087
You can grab all the new releases directly from High Hopes HERE 
The June challenge has started HERE....submit your card for a chance to win some free stamps!
I do hope you can join me again tomorrow when I share another card from the new release.
Cheers,


No comments: