Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bob Loves Golf, High Hopes - Natalie

Bob's back aging and this time he's trying a little golf! I think this would be a great card for dad or a golf lover :)
The image is coloured with Copics and that includes the plaid Bob's shirt!
 The tan golf tee is compliments of my husband and I think it makes a fun embellishment.  I wrapped the sentiment around the tee and added a bow.
Glossy accents here and there plus some added sewing stitches to complete this image.
Thanks for peeking. Further details can be found on my blog found here,  Hope to see you colouring up this sporty image "Bob Loves Golf" &Sentiment Set 3
Copic#R81,R83,R85,E50,E21.E11,C1,C3,C5,C7,C9,B41,R31 E25,YR67,YR69,G29,B91,B93,0,W1,W3,W5,Copic purple multiliner

 Don't forget to join in our monthly Challenge "Anything Goes". All you need to do is use a High Hopes Stamp. If you don't have one then you can use our free digi.

No comments: