Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bob Loves Grass!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I have a great new image from our "All About Boys" release.  Meet "Bob Loves Grass".  With so little out there for the guys in our life this new release certainly helps us make the perfect card for those special guys!
I haven't made an easel card forever so I thought this would be the perfect time for one.
Card Ingredients....
Copics
Sking - E000, E00, E11
Grass - G46, G43, G40
Shorts, Hat  Socks - E99, E97, E13
Hair - E29, E27, E25
Shirt, Shoes & Bad on Hat - E87, E84, E81
Lawnmower Oranges - YR27, YR09, YR07, YR04
Background - BG0000
Glasses - BG000, BG0000
Lawnmower Greys - C9, C6, C5, C3
Handle on Mower - C5, C3, C1
Misc stuff - Bo Bunny Campout & Double Dot paper (older collections), Bazzil Ivy & Ginger, Happy Birthday F087 & Sentiment Set #3 U506 "Worlds Best Father", 1 3/4" & 2" circle punches, Gathered Twig Distress Ink, YNS Gumdrops
You can grab all the new releases directly from High Hopes HERE 
The June challenge has started HERE....submit your card for a chance to win some free stamps!
I do hope you can join me again tomorrow when I share another card from the High Hopes new releases.
Cheers,



1 comment:

Kerri said...

love it..actual I love all of the Bob's very nice!!!!!