Monday, June 8, 2015

"Bob Loves Grass"

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

If you are looking for the June Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, June 30th.

*******
I'm sure you have all seen by now that we had a new release earlier this week.

This release is filled with fun stamps for the guys in your life!!

Carolina 

Today I'm using: "Bob Loves Grass"
&


I want to kept the design simple with just some fun D.P "Feels Like Home" 
from Little Yellow Bicycle.

The image was embossed in black on "Strathmore Watercolor Paper" and 
watercolored with Distress Inks from Rangers. Watercolor is so trendy right 
now so I put my Copic Markers away for the moment.


Here's a close up!


The technique I used for the sky or background is call "Watercolor Smooshing"
Pretty fun technique!

For more details about this card visit my blog at

*******


No comments: