Monday, June 22, 2015

Bod Loves His Motorcycle

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

If you are looking for the June Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, June 30th.

******

Carolina

&


I stamped my image with "Memento Tuxedo Black" and colored with my
"Copic Markers"  I also fussy cut my image and give him some dimension with
3D foam Adhesive. I used some Glossy Accents on Bod glasses and lights.

Supplies List:

"Bod Loves His Motorcycle" from High Hopes Stamps
"Sentiment Set #3" from High Hopes Stamps
Basic Black Cardstock from S.U
Design Paper (Road Map) from Paper Pizzaz
Glossy Accents & 3D Foam Adhesive
Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn
Metal Brads from my stash, Distress Tool & Distress Inks
Copic Markers: Skin E000, E51, V000, R20
Jacket & Hat C1, C3, C5, C9
Motorcycle YR04, YR07, YR09, C1, C3, C5, Y11, Y15,
Pants & Boots B93, B95, E37, E57
Hair E23, E25, E29


This is how the inside looks!

For more details about this card visit my blog at

*******


No comments: