Monday, June 1, 2015

Fairies Make A Garden Grow!

Hello High Hopes Fans

Did you see the new challenge?
The  June Challenge can be found here. 
It runs through  7pm EST Tuesday, June 30th. 

******

Happy Monday High Hopes Friends, 

 I'm excited to share one of the new images from"Fairies & Adventurers"

This cutie is "Julie's Touch"
&


I have so much fun creating this fairy card!

I stamped my image with "Memento Tuxedo Black" them I colored with my Copic Markers.
I created my own background paper stamping "Fairies make a Garden Grow" with "Pixie" Pigment Ink Pad from Avery Elle. The dots around my image are made with a 
stencil I handmade and "Texture Paste".
Copic Markers List: Skin E000 E51 R20 V000
Hair Y11 Y15 E51
Wings RV00 RV10 0
Eyes B5
Dress YG03 YG11
Boots RV17 RV19
Mushroom R27 R29 E23 E25
Grass RG03 YG11 YG17

Here is the inside!



Who wouldn't want to get this cutie in the mail!

For more details about my card visit my blog at https://madewithlovecards.blogspot.com

Be sure to play along with us this month's challenge: Anything Goes!
                  There is a FREE DIGITAL stamp if you don't have any High Hopes Stamps yet!                      
     Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments: