Saturday, June 6, 2015

Let's Play Golf!

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm sharing "Bob Loves Golf" one of our new "All About Boys" releases.  This image was super fun & easy to color.  Since guys images are hard to spruce up so I went for a cool Fishtail Stitched Banner from YNS & some wax cord just to add a bit of pizzaz.

I added the Funny Golf Saying from High Hopes on the inside of the card...


Copics
Blues - B34, B37, B39
Red - R39, R37, R35
Green - YG21, YG23, YG25
Grey - C5, C3, C1
Brown - E23, E27, E27
Background - B0000
Misc stuff - Patterned paper Echo Park Jack & Jill Plaid #JJB8007, Cardstock Bazzil Admiral & Classic Red, Funny Golf Saying #G071Born To Golf Saying #U507YNS Stitched Fishtail Banner Two #YNSD126, MFT Wild Cherry Ink
You can grab all the new releases directly from High Hopes HERE 
The June challenge has started HERE submit your card for a chance to win some free stamps!
I do hope you can join me again Monday when I share another image from the new releases.
Cheers,

1 comment:

José said...

Beautiful card, love the image