Monday, July 20, 2015

Bob's A Surfer Dude!

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

If you are looking for the July Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, July 31st.

******
Carolina
Today I am using "Bob's A Surfer Dude"

I stamped my image on watercolor paper with Black Archival Ink. I let the ink dry and then I colored 
with my distress inks. For the background I used a technique call "watercolor smooshing"
To created the background I also used distress ink, watercolor paper and a piece of acetate or plastic sheet.

Looks like "Bob" is having an awesome day surfing those cool waves...right!


Distress Inks I used:
Waves & Background; Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, and Evergreen Bough
Skin & Hair; Tea Dye, Walnut Stain, and Vintage Photo
Surf Board & Glasses; Fired Brick
Short & Sentiment; Wild Honey
Sentiment: Peeled Paint 

For more details about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******


No comments: