Thursday, July 23, 2015

Born To Ride

                                       Happy Thursday High Hopes fans! 

                   Have you joined our challenge for July -  Anything High Hopes Goes? 
                     There are so many fun images to choose from! Come play along!

When I think motorcycle riders, I think black leather - the coat riders usually wear for safety. I had another plan for this card to be honest but it didn't come together. Honestly, I like the finished card better then what was in my head. Sometimes I like happy accidents. <wink>

Bob LOVES his motorcycle so I think he would have shiny chrome, a special set of keys and his own personalized licence plate don't you think?

My post today features Bob Loves His Motorcycle (S526) and a sentiment from Sentiment Set #4 (U507).


                                                     Donna





I coloured Bob with alcohol markers (list below)and fussy cut him with manicure scissors. It is hard to see in the photo but the "silver" or "chrome" is coloured with a silver gel pen.  I die cut the licence plate, stamped my sentiment, added Bob and popped the plate up with pop dots. His key ring is made up of a "ring" I had in my stash, a key and a motorcycle charm. I added a few black crystals to finish my card off. 


Spectrum Noir Markers

Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 FS8
Pants: TB8 BT9 TB9
Hat & Coat: 1G6 1G8 1G10
Motorcycle: OR1 OR2 OR3 CR9
Tire: 1G3 1G6 1G8 1G10
Boots: EB3 EB5 EB8
Smoke: TN1 EB1
Hair: TN7 TN8 EB8
Headlight: CT1 CT2 CT4
Glasses: 1G1 1G2 1G3


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
                           One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: