Monday, July 13, 2015

"Fun Summer Banner"

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

If you are looking for the July Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, July 31st.

******

Carolina

I'm so thrilled to share my "Summer Banner" with you guys.
And so happy to be able to used two stamps in this project.



I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black on Copic Paper.
For the coloring of my images I used my Copic markers, I used the dot technique with my Copics.
You can see it on the "blue waves" better!

I love to fussy cut my images and used 3D foam adhesives to pop them.
The die circles are from Spellbinders Nestabilities. I used Texture Paste and a template from Prima,
to give some interest to the background circle. If you can see I also distress my banner edges with distress inks and my distress tool.



The letters were cut with my "Cricut" machine. To add some interest and details to my banner I used some "Dimensional Summer Stickers" from Recollections, White Pearls, Cheese Cloth, Distress Inks, Jute Rope and Glossy Accent. The Paper is 6X6 paper pads "Getaway" from EP.

Copic List:
Bob Skin: E00 E31 R20 V000
Hair: C5 C7 C9
Surfing Board Y11 Y15 Y17
Short R24 R27 R29
Waves B21 B24 B29

Gabriel Skin: E00 E51 V000 R20
Hair E23 E29 E57
Tube E24 E27 E29
Shirt YG03 YG11 YG17
Life Jacket Y11 Y15
Waves B21 B24 B29 0


For more details about my "Summer Banner" please visit my blog at

*******


No comments: