Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy 7th Birthday!

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

If you are looking for the July Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, July 31st.

******

Carolina

Hello Friends, 


Today I am back with a shaker birthday card I have created for one of my nephew birthday This's  "Gabriel Loves To Skateboard" one of the new stamps from High Hopes Stamps.





I stamped my image with Memento Ink. I colored my image with Copic Markers, after I color my dude I fussy cut him and pop it with 3D foam adhesive. The paper I'm using is "Getaway" from Echo Park 6X6 pad.

Copic Markers List:
Skin E000, E51, V000 R20
Hair E23, E29, E57, E31
Shirt R27, R29, R30, B000
Pants B93, B95, C1
Shoes C3, C5, 0


Skateboard Y11, Y15, Y17 


For more details about my "Shaker-Card" please visit my blog at

*******


1 comment:

curtis03 Lewis said...

Brilliant article! This shaker birthday card is just amazing. Wonderful work! Thanks for sharing your work here. Hey I need some ideas to decorate the party venue rentals for 16th birthday party. Can you help me in this?