Monday, July 6, 2015

Mini Pizza Box using Bod Loves His Tractor!

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

If you are looking for the July Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, July 31st.

******

Carolina

My project today is a mini pizza box, or just a gift box!
Another fantastic way to use your favorite stamps.

The stamp I am using is:



I stamped "Bob Loves His Tractor" with memento tuxedo black, and colored
with copic markers. Them I fussy cut him and used 3D foam adhesive to give
him some dimension. For Bob glasses & tractor lights I used some glossy accents.

For the background I used watercolor paper and distress inks. I distress the edges of the 
paper with Vintage Photo and Tea Dye distress inks from Rangers.
The sentiment on the box is from my stash. I also used distress inks around the box.
On the belly-band I used my tracing wheel in both sides.

Copic List:
Tractor R24 27 29 C1 C3 Y08 Y11
Tires C3 C5 C7 C9 0
Skin E00 E51 V12 R20
Hair & Shoes E37 E57
Hat & Shirt B000 B93 B95 0
Pants & Glasses YG95 YG97


For more details about this gift box visit my blog at

*******


1 comment:

Diane said...

What an adorable design.

Hugs Diane