Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Little Hero - High Hopes

 
It's Wednesday and I'm back again to share one more card using the totally Sweet "All about Boys" Gabriel loves soccer
I created the grass and background clouds using my Copics and added some stitches too. The Sentiment is also from High Hopes from their Sentiment Set#3
Added some extra star brads and paper clips to match the sentiment tag's theme.  The Admit one ticket was in my stash and was from some event at work ( I knew it would come in handy :) !!
Thanks for peeking, hope to see your creations before this months end!
 Coloured with Copic#'s BG000,BG01,Y21,Y28,Y23,C1,c3,C5,C7,B41,E50,E11,E31,E33,YG61, W1,W3,W5,R20
Join us in this months Challenge, I love seeing your creations!
Please visit my blog for further details!
Hope you join in on this month's challenge!
 If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: