Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Perfect Wave

Happy Thursday High Hopes fans! I can't believe it is July already! I hope you all had a enjoyed Canada Day and I wish all of our US friends a Happy 4th of July! 

Today I am sharing a card featuring Gabriel Loves Surfing (T516) along with a sentiment from Sentiment Set #4 (U507).

                                                          Donna




I coloured the sunset using alcohol markers and added some wave patterned paper. Gabriel is fussy cut and mounted on an action wobbler spring I bought at One Crazy Stamper so he moves and wiggles - so fun! I added an octopus clothespin to help hold my sentiment and added a pop dot to hold it up. A few YNS gumdrops finished off my card. 

Here is a side view so you can see the action wobbler spring. 



Spectrum Marker List
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 FS8 
Shorts: DR1 DR5 DR7
Water: TB2 TB1 TB9
Eyes: TB8
Surfboard: CG2 DG3 JG6
Hair: EB6 EB3 EB5
Sunset: CT1 CT3 CT4 BG5 OR1

We have a new challenge for July -  Anything High Hopes Goes. There are so many fun images to choose from! I can't wait to see your creations!



If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: