Monday, August 3, 2015

Basket Of Love!


Carolina

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

Here's a card I made for a dear friend, using "Basket of Love"

I coloured my image with Copic Markers and fussy cut it. Glossy Accents was added to the bow on the basket. I also add some Wink of Stella on the flowers. 
 Paper "Something Blue" from Prima. Cardstock Crumb Cake from S.U. I distress the edges of the design paper with my distress tool, and distress inks from Tim Holtz. I tied a bow with linen thread and used a small clothes pin.

Copic Lists:
Daisies Petals RV10, RV00 Daisies Center Y11, Y15, R20


Leafs YG17 Basket E11, E31, E37 Bow E93, R11

For more details about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: