Thursday, August 27, 2015

Sneakin' Up

                                        Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans!


This stamp just makes me giggle. I have some nephews..okay and a few men I know that would do this exact thing! Boys will be boys as they say. 

My card today features an older High Hopes stamp called Sneakin' Up (can be found here). I haven't put a sentiment on the front and at this point the inside is blank until I have an occasion to need a more masculine card for. 

                                                        Donna



I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers, sponged the sky and added some faux stitching with a brown marker. I double matted the, added my patterned paper and layered some banners. Some gumdrops, leather lace and a cute silver frog charm finish off my card. 

Spectrum Noir List 
Dragon: CG2 DG3 JG6
Belly/Horns: GC1 CG2
Frog: LG2 LG3 LG4 DG3
Jar and Lid: 1G1 1G2 1G3 1G5
Grass: LG1
Tree Stump: GB8 GB10 EB5

Now the question is..............do you think our friendly little dragon ended up catching the frog.....

If you would like to order Sneakin' Up or browse High Hopes Stamps, see the links below. Have a super day!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:

                           One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
High Hopes Website

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments: