Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Willy's Sandcastle

Hi High Hopes Stamps Fans!
Today I am sharing with you a couple cards I made using the HH stamp Willy's Sandcastle. I made a shaker card for my main card and just a simple design for the smaller card.
This time I am using papers from the Fancy Pant's Summer Sun 6x6 paper collection. I used the Spellbinder Lacey Circle's die and a MFT Circle Stax die to make the "window" of my shaker card. I always save everything and the clear window is made from the backing that some enamel dots came on (acetate). I filled the shaker with some Doodlebug sequins in colours that matched my card. Some ribbon and sequins finished off my card. The smaller card has a fussy cut out Willy, some ribbon and a few sequins.
Copics Used:
Willy: BG11, BG32, BG34
Life jacket & snorkel set: R21, R22, R24, YR02, YR04, YR07
Shorts: YR02, YR04, YR07
Sandcastle: E30, E31, E33
Starfish: Y13, Y17
Plants: G14, G16
Sand: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37

We have a new theme for August called "Creative Inspiration". We won't be holding a Challenge this month but the Design team will hopefully inspire you to get crafty!


You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Supplies:

No comments: