Monday, September 7, 2015

"Mr. & Mrs. Claus"

Hope everyone enjoyed the Blog Hop that showed case the new High Hopes Joys of the Season release.  The winner was chosen from the comments left on the High Hopes Blog, and the winner is Angie.  Angie please email Sue at sberkley51@gmail.com with your choice of 2 unmounted High Hopes stamps along with your mailing address.
Carolina
Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

I created a Christmas card sing "Mr. & Mrs. Claus" one 
of the newest image from High Hopes Stamps.


This image was cut using Small Stitched Rectangle from Lawn Fawn. I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copic Markers.
To created the background I used Antique Linen distress ink, I wait until the ink was dry and stamped tiny snowflakes with Frost White pigment ink. The sentiment "From ALL Of  Us" is one of the new release stamps from High Hopes.

I used my Wink Of Stella Clear Pen and Glossy Accents on "Mr. & Mrs Claus" clothes, jewelry, and Bob glasses.


Hope you are being inspired  with our new stamps release "joys Of The Seasons"
Please stop by High Hopes Blog and check it out what the Divas have created  for this releases.

For more details about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada