Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Scary Kitty

Scary Kitty? Hardly! This adorable image is one of the new images for High Hopes Stamps new release “Joys of the Seasons” called… what else?…”Scary Kitty”.
The images for this card, Scary Kitty SS009 & Halloween Mini Set TT023 were colored using Spectrum Noir Markers OR1, IG10, DG2 &PP5
I used  Kraft Cardstock for the foundation of my 5x7 card. The background papers are from  Buncha Scraps new “Boo Crew” collection, "Halloween Stars & Swirls" (black) & "Orange Black Spot Dot"  for the card & the coordinating envelope.
 
The envelop was created using We R Memory Keepers Envelope PunchThis little gadget makes it super easy to make your own designer envelopes to coordinate with your handcrafted cards. I LOVE it! You can find one at OneCrazyStamper.com 
I used the little pumpkin from the High Hopes Stamps Halloween Mini Set for the little envelope seal.
For the embellishments, I used YNS Black Gumdrops for the centers of the paper flowers that I punched out from the "Orange Black Spot Dot" paper, and on the Scary Kitty Image. I also used Halloween Orange & Black Polka Dot Ribbon and added a white scroll border that I punched with my EK Success Border Punch.
I also used some black mesh behind the Kitty image. I love the look of this mesh, but it actually was a bear to work with because it kept fraying on me!

Finally, I stamped the sentiment, also from the Halloween Mini Set, and just cut one side. 

Happy Stamping everyone! 





No comments: