Thursday, September 17, 2015

Snowman Stumble - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

If you are looking for your September Challenge, you can find it here.
The challenge runs through September 30th

******
Lacey here again...
I live in Florida so it's usually still horribly hot this time of year. However, we recently had some cooler temperatures. By cooler, I mean mid-80's. Not exactly sweater weather but still nicer than sweating while just going out to get the kids from the bus stop!
But...whenever we get cooler, that usually means the rest of the world is freezing!
I hope that our cooler-than-normal temps we had earlier this week means that some of you are starting to feel some Fall temps.
Although I'm not quite ready for winter, I sure am ready for some Fall weather!!

Today I am sharing another winter image from the Joys of the Seasons release.
There are soooo many cute ones to choose from.

This is Snowman Stumble-TT104. This is me trying to ice-skate - not a lot of opportunities for me to learn how to ice-skate in Florida! LOL

The papers are from My Mind's Eye along with some wrinkle ribbon, Liquid appliqué, Liquid Pearls, and Stickles.


The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os.
H2Os used:
Olive Vine, Cinnamon, Orange Peal, Wintermist Grey, Hunter Grey, and Bashful Blue



Happy stamping!
~Lacey 

No comments: