Friday, October 23, 2015

A little bit of Halloween & a little bit of Christmas!

Hello everyone......

I have a couple of cards to share with you
today....a Halloween and Christmas card.

For my Halloween card I am using the adorable
I embossed the image with black and painted
it with Zig Color Clean markers. I cut it out
 and layered it in front of the haunted house
which was created with a cuttlebug folder 
using Tim Holtz Kraft Core Metallic paper.
After embossing I sanded it a little bit.
I embossed, painted and cut out the bats and
attached them to the ribbon with foam tape.
The background paper is from Bella Blvd.

The Zig markers I used are.....
023-070-071-043-094-091-010-095
 
My Christmas card was created using
 
I am using the Kraft core Metallic in
the copper color for this card. It was difficult
 to get a good picture because of the glare
from the cardstock. Love the look of these
papers though in real life!! I embossed the
image in black and painted the snowmen
with Heavenly H2o's. I used all the brown 
tones of Tombow markers for all the rest.

Hope you like them!!  Don't forget to play along with this month's challenge, you can find it right HERE

Have a great day 
and Thanks for stopping by.....

KAREN x
 

1 comment:

José said...

They are both great cards, love the backgrounds and the lovely images in front