Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Best Witches

Hey High Hopes Stampers! 

This was a crazy fun box card to make....and it would probably be even more fun to receive as well, if I were sending it. 

However, I didn't make this card to send out because I went a little crazy, and added a few over sized embellishments! 

I actually made this project to use as a decoration, and... to incorporate some of the new Halloween Stamp designs for the High Hopes Stamps New Release.

For this project I used the Buncha Scraps Boo Crew Paper Collection for the box itself. 

I stamped, and colored, a couple of High Hopes Witches with my Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out. 

The top witch is  "Witchy Ride" ,  the middle Witch is "Witchy & Friends", the adorable little kitten at the bottom is called "Scary Kitty"...and the sentiment is called "Take Flight", which I attached to a tag that I punched out from the Boo Crew background paper "Halloween Stars & Swirls Black"

Here's another angle so you can see the base of the box a little more clearly. 

For the finishing touches, I added some Halloween polka dot ribbon, to the flaps and tag bow, to coordinate with background papers, and I cut out a few scrolls, from Lisa Norris of Pretty Paper Graphics, to give the project some movement, and because I love scrolls!!

I hope you all enjoyed this project!

Don't forget to join in this month's challenge...you can find all the details here!

If you are in need of a High Hopes Stamps, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: