Thursday, October 8, 2015

Spooktacular Friend


     Wow! It's Thursday again already - and we're in to October -                                          YIKES! where has the time gone!?!

Our October Challenge is Christmas/Halloween/Fall. Come and play along for your chance to win a High Hopes stamp - we can't wait to see your creations.

My card today features Scary Kitty one of the cute new stamps from the Joys of the Seasons release.  I have to be honest though.......I don't find this kitty very scary - I think it's very cute! I have a number of friends who have and love cats so it will be fun to decide who gets this one!


                                                Donna


I coloured my image with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut it (no surprise lol). I popped  the stamp up and mounted it on a patterned paper and a cardstock circle I cut with a Spellbinders die. I added the orange photo corners and the Whimsy corner die and finished it off with some gumdrops. I did the sentiment on my computer and printed it directly on my background paper. The brackets are a stamp and finishes off my sentiment. The finished card size is 4.5" x 4.5". 

Spectrum Noir Marker List: TN1 TN2 EB3 PP1 PP2 OR1 OR2 GB9 DG2 DG4 EB6 EB8 TB2 TB1 TB9 CT4 GB5 GB7 GB9 BG5 BG7 BG10
                                                              

 I hope you all get to enjoy some time with family and friends this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
                           One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: