Thursday, February 18, 2016

Never too early to start Christmas cards!!

Hello High Hopes friends!!

It's Lacey here!
It is never too early to start on Christmas Cards. 
If you work on them all year, it will make it so much easier not to have to rush to get cards done for the holidays. 

Santa 1
Just a quick card with a little Liquid Applique and Stickles glitter to finish it off.

Santa 3

 The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os...

Santa 2

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!
~Lacey

6 comments:

Renae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renae said...

I really like how you have used the applique to make the fur pop off the paper! Cute card.

Dora said...

Indeed, it is never to early to make a christmas card.
But I want to start earlier, I never make it....
I will see.
You made beautiful card with the SantaClaus. Papers are beautiful too.

José said...

Yae, that's right. I 'm making Christmas card whole year. Great card

Nikki C said...

I have to start making these thanks for reminding me :)
It's so cute

Stephanie said...

It is never too early for Christmas cards!