Monday, March 28, 2016

Bod Loves Golf Birthday Tag!

Carolina
Good Morning 
and welcome High Hopes Fans!

Today, I am sharing a quick and easy Tag!
The stamps I'm using are "Bob Loves Golf" and the sentiment is "Born To Golf"

To created this tag I hand stamped my image with Memento ink on a shipping tag and coloured with Copic markers.
Marker list; C1 C3 C5 C9 R20 R27 R29 R39 E00 E11 E33 E57 YG17 YG95 YG97 B000 BG10 & 0

After my image was all coloured with Copic markers. I used Broken China Distress ink for the sky, then spray some water  droplets to create a water effect.
The sentiment was stamped and  heat emboss with clear S.U embossing powder.
I distress the edges of the tag with a black Copic marker.

 Find this adorable image and tons more here at High Hopes Stamps!

Hope you're being inspired to created something pretty or maybe a fun card!!!
It's time for our March Challenge.  Please join the fun for your chance to win your choice of 2 High Hopes Stamps

We will choose the lucky winner on the last day of the month from one of the comments posted during the month. It's that easy to join the March Challenge!!!

For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

*******
If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

8 comments:

José said...

Great tag for your present, fun image and beautiful coloured!

Mary Nelson said...

Such a cue tag! I need to start make tags myself, I never remember to add one to a gift. It's a great finishing touch! Thanks for sharing!

ionabunny said...

Fab golfer image. Hugz

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love this card! I'm going to have to look for this stamp! Great colouring and design!

Renae said...

Great tag!

Renae said...

Great tag!

Brenda Lilley said...

Really like Bob the golfer. Your tag is really cute! TFS

Dora said...

Fantastic colouring. Beautiful tag!