Monday, March 28, 2016

High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection - Sneak Peak Day 1

Today I am sharing a sneak peek from
 High Hopes Spring 2016 
awesome new release.

I am using the adorable new.....
" Puppy Love" with the new "Heart Sing" sentiment!
I embossed the image with black and painted it Tombow markers and H2o's.

I embossed the background with an embossing folder and used a circle die cut for the image frame. The dp is from Doodle Bug.

I hope you will come back tomorrow and check out another awesome new image!!

The Tombow markers I used are....

942-977-020-991-942-925-912- 126-133-772-N60 and Heavenly H2o's
Hugs,
Karen x
 

8 comments:

Mary Nelson said...

This is sooo sweet, and the sentiment is spot on for the image! Love it!

ionabunny said...

Very cute. Love the brights. Hugz

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Sweet image and the sentiment is perfect

Roberta Stevenson said...

OMG! I love this card! This is so adorable and I love your colouring!

Renae said...

Adorable new image. Cute card.

Brenda Lilley said...

Cute twosome! Love all your choices. TFS

Dora said...

Beautiful girly card! Sweet!

Dora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.