Tuesday, March 29, 2016

High Hopes "Spring 2016 Collection" - Sneak Peak Day 2

I am back again today for another
High Hopes 2016 Spring Release
sneak peek!!!!

We have an amazing new release
and the image I  am using today is

"With Sympathy"
I just love that the sentiment and image 
are all one stamp!!
I embossed the image with black and
painted it with Tombows. I colored and 
cut out all the little flowers and leaves 
by hand and layered them. Not sure if 
you can see the layers in the picture though!
 I used a punch for the green backround.

The Tombow markers I used are....
553-533-126-098-N60

Hope you can stop by again tomorrow 
for another new stamp sneak peek!!

Thanks so much for stopping by....

KAREN x

7 comments:

Mary Nelson said...

I love your card! The whole card is amazing!

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is beautiful! Love your colouring and the design!

Renae said...

This card is beautiful!

José said...

Beautiful image, love the lay out

Nikki C said...

Very Pretty such Hard cards to make

Brenda Lilley said...

Great idea for the image and sentiment to be on the same stamp. You did a wonderful job with your coloring. Really nice card.

Dora said...

Great purple colours, beautiful flowers. For this style of card is really good! It is just fine as a sympathy style. delecate.