Friday, April 1, 2016

As Special as You are

Hey High Hopes Fans/Stampers! 

Today is the day of the new 2016 Spring Collection Stamp release! Can you stand it?!

I LOVE Spring and anything that has to do with it. So, if you are anything like me, you are going to love this new collection. It's a big one! 
There will also be SVG cutting files  available for all the new stamps too!!!

Today I am sharing a card I made for a my one of my best friend's birthday. This cute little image just exudes kindness, just like she does.

Card supplies:

I used the High Hopes Stamps "Blooming Friends" & "Hoping Your Day" Sentiment, which I stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink

I colored the image with Copic Markers: B12, B14, BG000, E00, E11, E13, E15, and R20, Spectrum Noir Markers CG1, CG2, Bg6 & BG8

The background papers that I used for this card are from Buncha Scraps "Cute as a Bunny" Spring/Easter Collection.

I also had several paper flowers in my stash of goodies, so I rummaged through until I found the perfect color combinations.

I hope I have inspired you in some way today.

Don't forget to hop on over to High Hopes Stamps and check out the new release. I think you are going to enjoy it!





6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww, too cute!

Karen Day said...

Dina, I'm sure your girlfriend will absolutely love this - it's gorgeous! So is your colouring :o)

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Oh this is a beautiful card love the image and all the flowers gives it a springy feeling . Great coloring too .

Renae said...

Very cute card.

Mary Nelson said...

Very pretty. Lovely soft spring colors!

Nikki C said...

So cute